Jelly tips!

by

Gosh! I just counted all my tip money that I've made since February 5th from working at Le Yogourt and the total was $50!! Pretty good for just a frozen yogort place, yeah?:) Hahah I'm planning on saving all my tip money until I quit Le Yogourt. And hey, look! There are coins under the dollar bills, which means it's wayyy more than $50!! Party!!


Ka-ching, ka-chiiinggg!!:) Yes.. my coins and bills are in a big baby bottle. I've had that since I was like in middle school, heheh.

So free pancakes at iHops today.... went to my best friend, Valerie. We got the 3 free pancakes but put it in a to-go box and ordered something else. Why the heck did we do that!? I have no idea, hahaha. Work was super slow today:( Until the very end of my shift when I had to close... everybody decided to come get frozen yogurt at 8:50PM when I close at 9PM. So I ended up closing later than usual. Yuck!

Now I'm sitting and listening to the OC soundtracks while eating.....


Jelly beans!! Look at all those beans.. and flavors. I'm super picky.. the bad thing about having a huge jar of jelly beans is having to look down everytime to pick out a flavor... I want to eat it like a bag of chips. The most disgusting flavor I've eaten so far while I was pretending it was a bag of chips? Caramel corn. So. Disgusting.

Well once again, this had nothing to do with my missionary. So I'm going to write something little about him... hmm..

Got emails yesterday from him! And the forwarded email from his mom today! He wrote a long arse email apologizing for how he treated me when he was here with me. How he always forced me to do things like when I didn't want to airsoft and he forced me to airsoft to tears... hah! I didn't even think he remembered that but he did! Why the heck was he thinking about all that though... he said ever since he got my vday package, he's been thinking about me A LOT and he started apologizing!! What a cute weirdo:)

496 (almost 495) days left!