Questioning

by

So I haven't written on here for a while.

& that's because I've been 1) reallyreallyreally busy 2) I don't really have much to say and 3) I was questioning my decision on waiting for Daniel. (shocker!!) I didn't tell anyone. I just told my journal. That's all. But I was questioning it for awhile. That all changed when I was at work... bored. I out of nowhere got an overwhelming feeling of... loving Daniel. I can't really explain it but it was wonderful! And it made me realized that I am making the right decision. And now I'm happy. (Although I won't be in a few hours because I still have no started on my big speech about hidden Mickeys that's due tomorrow. I'm going to hate myself.

Well, that's all I wanted to say.
I'm going to have a really rough week this week so please pray for me!
Thanks so much! Yep!!!

Oh, look what I woke up to this morning! A PACKAGE FROM DANIEL!!!
I got a shirt:) look at it! Yeah! Why did he get me size Medium -___- it's SO big.
I still haven't gotten a letter over in over a month still though........................