Raggeee! THE MG GROUP!

by

I'm tired of the MG group. It's not the same as it was 10 months ago when I first joined. It's changed... and it sucks because these girls are supposedly going to be "supporting" me for the next 13 months.... I actually just felt like I got attacked when I posted a simple question on the MG wall. If I have had posted that a few months ago, it would've been a completely fine question with funny answers! I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE SOMEBODY HAS ASKED IT BEFORE. And we just joked about it together but now when I asked it, people are just attacking me:(

I just wanna say: to the new girls who has joined in the group within the last 2-3 months... the MG group wasn't always like this. It started changing like 3 months ago (more or less!?). Can we just PLEASE be a support system again? I always though this group would help me with my waiting for 2 years but it's only been 10 months.. I need the group to help me keep waiting! I want girls who has actually SUPPORTED me to celebrate with me when Daniel comes home

The MG group has been a big part of my waiting life. IT HELPED ME SOOOO FREAKIN MUCH. And most of my close friends are now MGs from all around the world!! I want the future MGs to experience what I experienced when I first joined. I don't want them to be attacked and be afraid to post comments and such. Now I'M afraid to post things!

I use to refer girls I met to the MG group when i meet them on TUMBLR but now I'm scared to.. I think they're better off without it!:(

So I don't know.. just start being friendly and happy and POSITIVE in the group again, yeah? Thanks. And also start posting positive things... I rarely see that now!:(

I LOVE YOU MGS!