under the sea

by

I sort of really miss this boy. These past few days have been sort of hard, haha. I don't know why I just laughed there.... lol. I don't know... don't you just sometimes wish your best friend never left and you wish he can be with you on all these adventures you're having without him? I sometimes sort of get jealous that he's making adventures in England without me... hahahaha. I know, ridiculous! I miss having someone in mind when I feel like I need to vent or to just hang with when I have absolutely nothing to do. Or I just miss having somebody here to love...:) Oh geez, I don't know. It's almost 3am and I just got back from Disneyland with Jorge and Daniel's siblings. I'm so sleepy. I'm so full. I'm so getting broke! Today consisted of me spending $10 at iHops for crepes/fries, $13 at the Disney Store for The Little Mermaid music box, $22 at Victoria Secrets for a bra and underwear (I don't know why I just told you guys this..), $11 at Book Off for season 2 of the OC, and $2 at 711 for taquitos.. sighh:(



My beautiful music box that I've always wanted since I was a kid. I never got a music box before! And there was a funny story to this box but it's not that interesting. I just love it! So worth my $13. Kay, well toOdles!