Blank

by

BlogSpot is WEIRD.
There's something up with this blog site.
I just know it..................

I have no problems writing away on Xanga and Tumblr (my other blogs) but with BlogSpot, I click on "New Post" and just sit and stare at the screen with a blank mind. This proves there's something up with this site. I'm watching you BlogSpot.... *glares*

So I started to blog on BlogSpot because I wanted a site dedicated to me talking about my missionary. It was fun at first. Then I slowly started to not blog daily and now it's like rarely.

I realize there's not much to say about my missionary.

He's so busy now that I barely get letters or packages anymore.

See how many letters I got? Well they kept coming in weekly until around the 5-6 month mark... then it started slowing down.

I do get emails weekly but it's not as great as letters and packages. So this is what I see weekly:

I rather see a letter in the mailbox weeekly though but it's allll good!

Since my missionary is so boring, I'm going to just post some pictures that relates to Daniel to spice up this blog a little.

Daniel's mom made/gave me this picture frame for Christmas 2010<3

The flowers Daniel gave me for our 1 month anniversary (the only time he gave me flowers). Yeah, I still have it. He surprised me with them. He was leaving on a Youth Conference for 2 weeks on our 1 month. So he contacted my sister and gave her these flowers and a cute card to leave on my bed, next to me so I'll wake up to them. She put it on my bed at like 4AM when I was dead asleep and I actually did wake up to them (although I didn't see them right away......)

Pictures of Daniel when he was little. Light brown hair and blue eyes..... now he has dark brown hair and green eyes. So weird! Haha and the picture to the top left corner was a picture of his family at Disneyland that his dad randomly gave me....... lol

Half of these stuffed animals are his. He used the line "Think about Toy Story!!!!" when I refused to take in his stuffed animals. I didn't want to suffocate while sleeping!!! But I gave in..... we got all his stuffed animals together. It's mostly from the claw machines (which we're obsessed with). He called them our children..... Wow, I just remembered that right now, lol.

Countdown poster. I was way excited to finish the first spire. I thought I would never get there.

The photo album package I was suppose to finish and send in December. I'm way too lazy to write letters and send packages now:( Something's wrong with me..

The Funfetti brownie mix I always get to bake to celebrate Daniel's "anniversary"... every 9th:)

Me and Daniel both have a "Kat Drawer" and a "Daniel Drawer" (well I have the Daniel one and he has the Kat one) This is my Daniel Drawer. We put almost everything that relates to each other in here. The Kat Drawer was one of the only things he didn't clean/take out of his room before he left on his mission. His little brother has to have a room with a Kat Drawer, sorry Eric:)


Well, I hope that was entertaining. One last picture...... since Natasha mentioned me in her Disney blog, I'm going to upload a Disney picture that I took yesterday when I was at Disneyland!! Haha:)


She is WAY too adorable!!!!:) Especially at Disneyland!

Check out Natasha's blog! I think her blog may be my top favorite;)