confused!!!!

by

I honestly have no clue if this will be a good decision or not but it's something I feel that the spirit is prompting me to do. Sort of. Yes it is... sort of. Oh heck, I don't know!

I want to quit my job at Le Yogourt. I've been recently called to be a ward missionary and THAT'S HUGE TO ME. I wanted to be a missionary SO BAD but because of some interference, I just can't. I've prayed about what to do so many times and a little after that, I was called to be a ward missionary. I think it's a gift from Heavenly Father since I can't be a full-time missionary like I really want to be. Good news right? Not. I got the calling a little after I got a job. And I can't do anything because of this job! I honestly have no done A THING since I got this calling. I can't go to the meetings, go to Gospel Discussions, find investigators and meet with the missionaries, or AHHHHH! It feels like Heavenly Father blessed me with this calling and I'm just throwing it away for a job that I greatly despise. So much. I could be doing something that will make me SUPER happy but instead I'm choosing to do something that I don't like. I don't even have any bills, debts, or anything to pay off! I'm just working for the experience.

So I've been thinking about quitting. But I didn't really think of it much until my friend, Lety said for me to just quit the job so I will be able to grow in the Gospel while Daniel is out. I get $2000 every 4 months anyways.... I honestly rather get a job that makes me happy so it doesn't feel like I'm sacrificing my calling for something that makes me unhappy. But then again, what if for some reason, I really need money in the future. It's sort of really hard to find a job right now in this economy. But then again, summer is coming up and stores are always hiring seasonal... sighh

What should I do!?!?!:(