So hey! Changed! Everywhere!

by

I'm at school again. I tend to blog when I'm at school.

I walked out of my house this morning with perfect wavy hair and an outfit I picked out last minute.

... a few hours later, due to the humidity and fog this morning, I look completely different than how I looked when I walked out of my house.

My hair was wavy and down. Now it's:

All tied up in a side ponytail! The fog made it all frizzy, poofy, and less wavy! :O

And I walked out of my house with shorts, a blouse with a black belt around the waist. And now it's:
I tied my blouse and made it like a cropped shirt (?) haha. I ate Subways, smoothies, and chips and I felt so bloated that the belt around my waist was killing me so I took it off. But then I felt like my blouse was really big and baggy so I just tied it.

Incredible. I tend to always do this. Walk out of the house in one outfit and hairdo and come back home looking completely different.

I went to Disneyland once, actually twice and had on 3-4 different outfits. Let me see if I can upload them pictures of those days.

1st outfit:
2nd outfit:
3rd outfit:
Maybe that's because Daniel stole my shirt... ;)
4th outfit:
5th outfit:

Another day at Disneyland (oh this was only 2 outfits) and different hairdo!

1st outfit & hair was down:
2nd outfit and hair was braided:

Pretty sure it's because Daniel stole my tank top and my outer shirt was see through... ;)
(his new shirt was outrageously itchy and he needed an undershirt and I only had my tank top lol)