Just so random.

by

CSI: Miami was filming on my school's campus today!? What what? And where was I? Well, I was at school but why didn't I see this!?!? >:/ Hahaha anyways, I've been feeling like a fatty lately. I have been eating 24/7 (actually I'm not eating right now...) and have not been working out, at all!! Oh my taco, unhealthy Kat! So I just looked through some of my old theater pictures and videos (actually they're only like 2 months old...) I miss my theater homiez! Forreals.



Yess... hmmm. I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow with Daniel's siblings.. like usual but then... his mom is coming as well!! Woot woot:) Excitinggg. And then Drumline competition hosting on Saturday and then rock climbing with my YSA Ward!!! Second time going to an activity. Hoooray! Anyways, my aunt got me bunches of new DS games. I'm gonna go play it now. I looove you all!!:)