Valentine Surprise♥

by

Oh my taco!!!!! So I came home after probably bombing my Political Science exam that I studied until 4AM. I didn't think I would get anything from Daniel but still looked over at where the mail was at AND THERE WAS A PACKAGE WITH MY NAME IN DANIEL'S HANDWRITING! So I freak and dropped everything (which was a lot, fyi!! 2 In-N-Out bags, purse with my laptop in it, cup of water, Zune, phone, textbook) and ran to the package. I ripped it open and oh my gosh! Here was what was inside:
Wait, no this is not INSIDE, this is the outside of it. My name! Daniel's handwriting. AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!











He sent me a necklace! An actual nice necklace he picked himself! (The only 3 necklaces he gave me was a Pirate of the Caribbean key, Pirate of the Caribbean medallion, and a hawaiin bead necklace). And it has a meaning to it! I can't believe he remembered what I told him. I honestly had no clue he remembered that I told him a boy damaged my heart really bad and he came along and fixed it without even knowing it. I don't even remember telling him myself!!!!



Heapologizes for sending it in a crappy "box".
He said the box that it came with was SUPER nice but didn't fit into the package so he had to make one of his own and is super disappointed how
crappy it looks. "I just had to take the necklace
out because the box doesn't fit in this letter envelope :/ I will take a picture of how nice it looked in the box. Sorry lvoe :/ Aww!! :( That makes me mad. It looks all ugly and cut up now..... Just imagine how nice it looked :)!!"

I love brownies. So much. Sososososo much. My favorite food. And heart shaped brownies with chocolate from England? Sounds amazing. It's so cute, I don't even wanna eat it! "Love-Me-Do Chocolate Brownie" So who knows if these are super good? They look amazing, and expensive!

I LOVE ROCKY ROAD!!!:) Daniel actually really knows me! He remembers so much that I didn't even know. This looks amazingly good... who agrees? I honestly don't know how I'm going to eat these. They look too good to eat. I just want to save them forever. And ever. And ever. And ever. Which I could easily do. I still have In-N-Out sitting next to me, waiting to be eaten. I'll just eat that instead and put away these chocolates... but everybody says England chocolates are amazing...

Of course he had to add something funny/cute:) I mean, that's just him!
But wait for it.












"Did you really think I was lame enough to only send a card?! Special people get special gifts. And you are VERY special to me. "