[insert title here]

by

Gosh, drinking Monster actually works. I'm not even sleepy!

Crap, I just got KIND OF sleepy after I mentioned it.... sigh:( I finally finished my psychology paper after like an hour and a half. Would've been way faster if I wasn't so easily distracted... sigh again:( Now I need to study for my Poli Sci exam! And it's 1AM!! How fun!!

I got my haircut... or should I say bangs cut. The lady didn't know what she was doing!:( I went to Supercuts so a non-asian can cut my hair but the only two that were working were Asians!! If you know me in real life, you forget I'm Asian sometimes. Even I forget I'm Asian! I'm one of the most non-Asian Asian you'll ever meet.... Daniel thought I was half white (I told the whole Drumline I was half white) throughout the first few months of our relationship. The word Asian is starting to sound/look funny...

Anyways, I'm going to post a picture of my haircut bangcut now so I can start studying.

I'm making that face because I'm not super satisfied with it!!

Wow this blog wasn't suppose to sound like I'm bagging on Asians. I don't hate Asians... I just don't understand them sometimes (not language wise...)!

OH OH OH OH OH!!!!
HAPPY 32 MONTHS, ELDER DANIEL ANDREWS:)
I wore the "happy 21st" sock you sent me today!


Oh wiat, it's like 1AM now which means it's Feb. 22nd... whoops, I'm late:) haha