Planssssss!!!

by

So I sorta broke my rule of this blog already. I said I was just going to write about my missionary here but screw that!!!! Hahaha. This is just going to be my regular blog like my Xanga or Tumblr! But this one talks a little more about my missionary than the others.

Anyways. I feel like I need changes so this is my plan for the next couple of months:

1) Get fringes (tomorrow! I'm scared to death I might hate it!)
or

2) Start working out everyday or every other day again. I knew this day would come. Stop getting lazy to work out!!!!!

3) Quit Le Yogourt and find a better job that you'll actually like.

4) Be a better Latter-Day Saint. I mean, today's a Sunday and I'm just sitting here, wasting my time on the web. Go read the scriptures or something!!!

5) Start over your wardrobe! Buy clothes other than just relaxed tank tops and jackets/sweaters. And start buying accessories as well.

6) Save money. Hahahah this totally contradicts my last plan.

7) And something about my missionary.... don't get to lazy to write to him. I don't know why I get lazy and lag on writing to Daniel. Does this mean I don't love him enough :'( hahah nah!! It's just me and my lazy self... like how I'm always too lazy to work out.

8) Stop being lazy.