New Mickey Ears

by

I got myself a new Mickey Ears hat!!!!!
And it's from the store where we get to build it ourselves (since they're taking that away...)
They didnt have as many choices as before but I decided to make one anyways before I can't anymore... you know me and personalizing things. So this is the end result:



I picked a castle patch to put on my hat... I just love the castle so much.

And do you know why I got a new hat even though I just got my first Mickey Ears like 3 months ago? Because of this:


The stupid heat we've been getting in California melted and deformed the ears on my hat:( It was sitting in the car, guh!!!!!

I also saw the new Pirates sneak peek for the first time before that goes away:)


AND I got to see the memories thing at It's a Small World!


I just love the new Disneyland theme:)

good day today.... GUESS WHAT I WOKE UP TO!:)


MY NEW LICENSE PLATE!!!!!
The lady called to ask if I spelt "love" wrong.... nope! That's just the way me and Daniel says/spells love!