Elder Andrews. Elder Coon. Savanah. Kat.

by

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! I found an MG with her mish in the same mission as Daniel and THEY'VE MET!!!!! (I hope). Well, I became friends with Savanah a few weeks ago. I forgot how but it was through the Waiting For a Missionary group. We found out our boys were in the same mission and we were hoping they'd meet soon since Savanah's boy, Elder Coon goes home soon (lucky dawg..). This was a like a couple of weeks ago? Then TODAY, Savanah posted up pictures of Elder Coon's mission so I was looking through them and then this picture caught my eyes:

Yes, that one. And it's because Daniel sent this picture a few months ago! It was blurry though. It looked like this:
AHHHH THIS PROVES THEY MET!!! I hope they talked! Daniel is the one all the way to the far left (he's like separated from the group in the 2nd picture) and Elder Coon is IN FRONT OF HIM!!! I'm so excited to ask Daniel about this:) I'm so excited to have another MG with her mish in the same area as my mish.

Haha, yay Savanah, you're famous in my blog now! I love you, MG<3!!
Now let's hope we get to go to England all together one day.
And then I can meet Katie Adcock, Natasha Rycoft, Nichola, Eve, other MGs I forgot to mention in the UK, and all the people that Daniel met on his mission that added me on Facebook:) Sounds amazing!!!