Spring-y Break-y.

by

Daniel's spring break just ended and now it's my turn! I plan on using my spring break doing wedding stuffs. And sleeping in the whole week (which means sleeping until 9 or 9:30). Oh, heavenly. I should work on my two exams and one 10 page paper that's due right after spring break... but nah, WEDDING PLANNING MODE.

We decided to not use a backyard for our reception/ring ceremony anymore. I want to use the Newland Barn SO badly but I honest, honestly doubt June 21st is available. So now it's back to using ze cultural hall... I hate that it looks like a basketball court. I'm going to try to do everything to decorate it so it doesn't look like one. PrAyInG it will work out.

Oh and these earthquakes. It needs to stop. I'm scared of showering. It's dumb. And I'm home alone right now with my puppy. I want to get dressed and go out so I won't be home alone but

1) I hate leaving my puppy alone at home knowing that an earthquake can happen at any moment. She gets so scared!

2) I was downstairs on my laptop and my puppy started barking like crazy so I ran upstairs and she's standing outside my room peering over and barking at the bed. I didn't see anything so I picked her up and put her on the bed to see where she would go and she immediately ran back down and ran back out of the room and started barking at the bed again. So now I don't want to go back in my room until someone comes home.

Fear is a dumb enemy.

OH. And I got my measurements taken yesterday for my wedding dress. She's finally going to start making it. SO SO SO EXCITED.

Here are some random photographs from the past week just because I love photos.