Oh, and while we're on the topic of my wedding...

by


100 days left. Can you believe it? I want it to go by faaast so he can be my eternal companion already!! But at the same time, I'm like "SLOW DOWN". It feels like there's so much to do still!

Heavenly Father has definitely blessed us during this wedding planning in SO many ways though. My biggest concerns were the temple, photographer, videographer, and finding a backyard to hold our reception. I was afraid my family would be against the whole temple marriage but they're surprisingly SO supportive! After giving up on finding an outdoor area, we were offered a cute backyard not long after. We found a great and affordable photographer who Alyssa referred me to. We originally planned to not hire a videographer due to financial situation... I was going to assign certain (creative) people to film my wedding day and I'd edit them myself but then I stumbled upon Bri's affordable prices. She was right there under my nose the whole time! 

It's great because I met Alyssa and Bri through the "Waiting for a Missionary" Facebook group. If I hadn't joined the group, I definitely would not be where I am today!

lvoe, kat