adsfsadfasdfohmygoshadkjfad

by

Random vent post but I just randomly thought of something stupid and now I just totally need to let it out.

Are you really going to tell people that you were TOLD to do that? To do what you now regret? Because if I remember correctly, I TOLD YOU PLENTY OF TIMES TO NOT DO IT AND STAY AWAY FROM IT! So. Many. Times. You even stopped talking to our other friend about this certain thing because she was so blunt about it but you were set on doing it.

We tried to stop you. So many times. Oh my gosh, it got annoying actually because you wouldn't listen and then you'd say you're confused. And when you said you were confused, I tried to tell you which was right. But nope. So finally, I decided to support you on your decision because it seemed like that was what you wanted. And you wouldn't fight back when I didn't try to stop you. So I thought that was the right choice. I was still telling you it was wrong though but I was still trying to support you.

And now you're saying we pressured you into it? You were told what was right in your life and in the end it just hurt you and caused more trouble? Oh boy, you did that to yourself, girl. So PLEASE don't go around saying that. Even if you're not mentioning names. And PLEASE don't drill that into your head because you'd eventually think it's true when you completely made that up in your mind.

I'm not dwelling over this situation. Not at all. I just want you to get the fact straight because I just really dislike it that I was trying to help someone and instead of getting credit for it, I just look like a bad person. It bugs.