Friends.

by

I've been having mood swings with my friends lately. It's like one day all I do is want to talk to them but then once they do something that makes me feel bad, I don't want anything to do with them. I've been so confused with the topic of friends lately.

Ever since I graduated from high school, I've been jumping from one group of friends to another. And all I want is a group of friends that I'll stay with for a long time, not just a year or a few months. That's all that has been happening. Friends come and go in my life so fast now.

But then again, sometimes I feel like all I do is try to be nice, be there, and make a friend's day and all I get in return is disappointment from them.

Ever since an incident that happened when I graduated high school, I've been so picky with friends. And when Daniel left, I kicked all the negative people in my life out. I was SO happy with life, SO content just a little over a year ago when I did that. And here I am now. Not knowing which friend in my life should stay and would help me go down the right path in life and make me happy.

Oh, but don't get me wrong. There are a few friends that I'm for certain are great friends! They're there for me. They make me feel like a better person. They make me smile and laugh. Thanks but then there are the friends that puts me down. All they can do is talk to me with a tone that makes me believe that I'm not smart and good enough.

Either way, I love life. Today is Daniel's 16 month mark! 7 months left. I'm so happy he's coming home in June instead of July :)