Daniel nights.

by

Wow, I really am having a "Daniel" night tonight.

I got home from church and immediately missed Daniel. I decided to run around my neighborhood. 20 minutes nonstop running. That made me realize that running when a lot is on your mind is the best time to run!

Right now I'm putting all our letters in a binder and organizing it by date.

I'm re-reading them as I go and we've come a looong way.

Tomorrow is Disneyland with some SoCal MGs:) & RMG! I'm excited. And email day tonight! yay! I've missed him tons and I honestly cannot wait until we email. I'm so lost in life... but the one thing that I'm certain of is that Daniel is my best friend ever and I can't live without him. It hurts to just think about him not being in my life.

Haha and everytime I blog, I don't know whether or not to blog on this blogspot, Tumblr, or my Xanga. So confusing! :p