Awkward.

by

There are 8 TV shows I watch regularly.

1) 90210
2) Supernatural
3) Pretty Little Liars
4) Glee
5) Switched at Birth
6) The Lying Game
7) Bob's Burger
8) Family Guy

But I've been sorta bored with them because 1) some of the seasons have already ended and 2) I have a lot of free time sometimes and I just want to watch TV shows!

So I've been browsing TV shows and stumbled upon Awkward. My friend has mentioned it before to me. She said that it reminded her of me and that I will like the TV show. I forgot all about it after our conversation until last night. And I started watching it this morning and I'm hooked. I'm on the 3rd episode already. I seriously love finding TV shows to be obsessed with!

Well, I'm going back to finishing all the episodes. I just paused to blog because she blogs in the show and it just made me want to blog. I know, I'm weird hah. Good day!