What do I title this?

by

I finally got an actual letter letter from Daniel today. After 127 days! In the letter, he told me he doesn't want me dating anymore and that it makes him nervous just thinking about it. But that doesn't matter. What I'm focusing on is him asking me what are my favourite scriptures! He shared some of his favourtie scriptures with me.

Problem? :(

I have tons but it doesn't seem as cool as his... or I don't know! And it's all saved on my phone that broke. So I'm going to sound lame when I reply back going "I'll get back to you on that!" lol I only remember Ruth 1:16,17. I'm not even sure if its 16,17 or 17,18!! It's about friendship though:) And I heard it on my trip in Utah. Looove. But yeah, I need to learn how to study scriptures better. I read the whole Book of Mormon but I didn't exactly understood what I read. And ever since then, I've started the Book of Mormon over 3 times because I can't understand what I'm reading as I go deeper into the book! Gah, this sucks. I can do it though!

Oh and his year mark was 3 days ago. Oh and I have to start real life tomorrow after like a 2 weeks vacation from real life. I love fake life:)


Can this be my wedding ring? I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S NO DIAMONDS. I DON'T EVEN LIKE DIAMONDS ANYWAYS! They are not my best friend. These M&M rings are my best friend:)