Tumblr and Cuteness

by

So I use Tumblr. I have two blogs! My personal one and of course, my Disney one:)

http://lvoekat.tumblr.com

http://lvoedisney.tumblr.com

I love scrolling through the dashboard and finding amazing posts! And I especially love it when I find touching ones that touches my heart. Look what I just found!

I hope you guys can read what it says but the picture explains it all. I don't know why I just blogged about another blog site... haha.

So! I had my very first Ben & Jerry's.

CHUNKY MONKEY. It was delish! Yessyess.. I also watched a really hilarious movie today called "Just Go With It". I laughed so much. By myself. In the dark. I was seriously watching this movie on my laptop in my very dark room alone! My mom called me crazy when she came in. Cause I was laughing.. in a very dark room.. by myself! Hahahah I was too lazy to get up and turn it on.

I LOVE DANIEL ANDREWS!
These past days, I've felt so much gratitude for Daniel. Wait... if I feel grateful for Daniel.. does using the word "gratitude" make sense? I don't think so. And I've also been Daniel-sick but it's ohkay! He's feeling Kat-sick himself. Longer than I have been Daniel-sick!


"Omgosh! :) This may seem mean, but i promiss i dont mean for it to sound mean in anyway, but i am so glad that you are Daniel sick :) Because this whole week has been terrible. Missionary work wise its great, but i have been SO KAT LY SICK! Like seriously every second of every day has been you on my mind... :/ I love it! But my stomach is like upside down because i miss you so much! "


He's so cute:)