3 years of memories

by

June 21, 2008.

I remember the exact spot you asked me out. I remember exactly how you asked me out. I remember everything we have been through since then.

June 21, 2011.

3 years later, you're living in a whole different country. Letters and emails are all we have as communications. Yet we're still going strong. A lot has changed and the lvoe is still there and growing! It's still actually growing when you're 23847394 miles away.

June 26, 2012 (maybe sooner, maybe later)

Next year is when I finally get to see you after 2 years. I'll finally be able to be in your arms. To have my best friend back. I love you and see you soon.

HAPPY 3 YEARS, DANIEL ANDREWS!

(i know, i look awkward in the picture. let me explain.. i was falling over and about to laugh when this picture was taken. that's all!:p)