3 freakin whole years

by

It's about time I post something on this blog again.

Tomorrow is my 3 year anniversary with my best friend! In 48 minutes actually... it's unbelievable that it was just last year when he was here at my house playing video games and waiting for the clock to strike midnight.

What did we do when it struck midnight? Danced like crazy in my garage and sang "Party in the USA", duh! So things to look forward to:

1) 3 year anniversary in 46 minutes.

2) MG Utah trip on June 30th.

3) Daniel's one year mark on July 9th.

4) Luau fundraiser on June 25th.

5) Email with Daniel tonight!! (hopefully)

Feels fantastic! :) Seriously guys... to live a great life is to live a positive life.

Live like you believe....... (haha that song has been stuck in my head for a while now..) Bye!

Our sorta first date.
(I'm smiling at the camera and he's drumming)

& look at us now! 3 years later! I didn't think we were gonna last that long!! ahhh!!