Identity Stolen

by


Who is this girl and why has she stolen my identity??!?!

Yes, I know she's Liz from My Life as Liz but oh my gosh! Do you know how many times I hear "Kat, you look like Liz from My Life as Liz!"!?!? Too many to count!!!!!!!!! They even say I act like her. HUH!?!?

Me: *trying to move a big chair* Whoa! This is heavier than it looks...
*somebody asks if I need help*
Me: No!! I gots this! I gots muscles.
Leslie: Kat... you look like Liz from My Life as Liz. You even act like her!

Whhhaaattt.....

I get them especially from customers at my work. Am I the only one that doesn't see the resemblance? I seriously don't! Something's wrong with me! Maybe it's because I haven't actually watched the show. I shall start after I blog this. And after I read a chapter for my psychology class. And after I watch Glee and 90210 and Hellcats.

I just searched up this Liz girl. The girl who stole my identity.



I absolutely do not act like that... do I..? Oh my taco!!!!!


OKAY. I just watched the video after I blogged this. I admit, I didn't watch the video and just posted it up on my blog haha but IT'S PERFECT!! Cause the guy goes "Hey do you need some help?" and then she replies with "No, I got it." just like my situation up there:) haha