Latter-Day Saints

by

I finally went to FHE tonight.
After over 2 months. It's my second time there!
It wasn't a fun FHE, it was more of a spiritual one. And I was just sitting there and had the urge to go on my blog and blog my testimony!?!?!

So random!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm not in the mood anymore. I admit, I started this post because I was going to blog my testimony but I just can't anymore. So here's a picture:

That picture sums of practically everything about me. Jesus Christ and being happy:)
Now that that's done, let's talk about the accomplishment I had today.
I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!
After reading a chapter (more or less) everyday for 9 months, I finished it!
Now onto re-reading it again and actually trying to understand it and not rush through it.... O:)
Haha.

I love my family.
I love my friends.
I love my church.
I love my life!

Maybe I'm so happy today because I bought 4 new shirts and the Hunger Game book!
Haven't gone shopping for myself for a quite a bit of time. Spent $36. Yikes.

p.s. I experienced the longest prayer I've ever encountered.
............. it was so long. & we were on our knees.
I sadly have to admit, it was slowly killing me!