Crazy Adventure

by

If Daniel was still here, we'd be having an adventure and going to the beach right now! With the tsunami warning and everything.... idiots, I know. We went to the beach when there was a huge storm last year. One of the best memory I have. The beach was so pretty in a weird way. It was super windy, super cold, the sky was a weird color, the waves were coming up high and it was all foam-y. It was a crazy experience. I want to have that again. Where art thou Daniel when you need him to go on a crazy adventure with you!?!??!!?

Daniel looks really weird in that picture:(:(:(:(

I woke up today and decided to print out all of the emails Daniel sent me. I printed out half of it and it was probably 100 pages. Some (most) of it was just a one-liner because we were emailing back and forth. I'm so stupid, I forgot to just connect it all and then print it out so it's not a single sentence on one huge paper. HAH! I got a letter from Elder Warner!! He always finds time to write to me every single week, he's such a great missionary/friend:) I'm so glad he got to teach me! Now a letter from MY missionary... it's been almost 3 weeks!! >:/ hahaha.