Back on track...

by

Alright, it's time for me to start writing about what I started this blog for.

MY MISSIONARY!

Yeah, that's not a picture of him being a missionary because he's still just my boyfriend to me:) Heh. I've been daydreaming of him coming home lately. A lot. And he's still got another 16 months (8 month mark in 2 hours!!! Or technically today since he left today, 8 months ago but arrived in England on the 9th). I gotta wake up EARLY tomorrow to bake the monthly brownies and go over to his family before school at 11AM. Ohhh snaps:( I hope I can wake up. I'm excited for tomorrow though:) yesssssssss. I hope I get letters tomorrow. I sent out 5 letters to 5 different missionaries last Friday. I'm bound to get at least one letter tomorrow!:) I love writing missionaries, even if it's not MY missionary!

now a fun video:) this was at a drumline competition! we were always the trouble maker in drumline... oh dear.