Fair/Keychains/la-dee-da

by

I went to the OC Fair yesterday and did all of my OC Fair traditions :) This is going to be my last one without Daniel!

Tradition 1: Never buy a regular priced ticket. We got these for $1.
Tradition 2: See a beautiful steer. LOL jk, buy a smoothie from that one smoothie place...
Buy curly fries from Juicy's.
Tradition 6: Ride Tango!
Those are the traditions :) It's great. Oh and also, never pay for parking. Park at OCC! Haha.
Oh! Look what keychains were added to my lanyard in less than a week!

Hehehehe:) I love it!!!!!!! SO FREAKIN' CUTE! & I bought the Ariel/Flounder keychain 2 days ago on Etsy and it got here so fast!! (But not as fast as Lety buying a flash drive and receiving it the next day.............) lol

I'm tired of working but I have work in less than an hour so I should go get ready. Toodles!!!!!