SO MANY TESTIMONIES!!!!!

by

So today was Fast Sunday.
So testimonies were given during Sacrament meeting.
You know how usually it's like a long pause until somebody decides to go up? Well today it was member after member after member going up.

... & it was all about a loved one passing away.
I teared up in almost every single testimony.
every. single. one.

I don't get why this month had so many loved ones taken away.
Why April? I sat there thinking back at my friend, Joe. Why was he taken away on the VERY first day of April? Why is this happening?
But you know what's so great about every single of these testimonies? They had the Gospel to help them feel comforted. We sometimes take the Gospel for granted and then remember how much we rely on it until something unfortunate happens. You know what I mean?

To everyone having a hard time right now....

STAY STRONG & HAPPY & POSITIVE.
Life will eventually get better. Eventually.
But staying strong, happy, and positive will help you be happy faster.

I know I'm saying this like it's easy... BUT IT IS.
It really is. Don't let your mind play tricks on you and think negative thoughts. You CAN think positive thoughts.


I LOVE YOU ALL!
<3