Saving some $$$$$$!!!!!

by

It's kinda great having a job, getting money, and having no bills or rent to pay off!
(minus $300 for my car insurance every 6 months. That doesn't count and $36 for my Disney pass every month. That DEFINITELY doesn't count:P)

So I make about $150-$220 a week.
I spend it mostly on food...... In n Out to be exact. /).- <-- my new favorite smiley for my reason
I decided to save! Guess what I'm saving for!

1) SoCal MG Utah trip on June 30-July 8th, course. About $180 for plane ticket and $150-$200 for everything else?!

2) Wii with Wiii games like Little Big Planet, Mario Party, Just Dance, etc!

3) Xbox 360 with Call of Duty: MW2, Halo: Reach, Left 4 Dead, etc.

That is all:) I know! I'm saving up for important stuffs! SO COOL!!!

I really should be saving up for a used car....... since I can't even get out of the drivers side and have to crawl over to the passenger side to get out of the car.

... nah!

Utah trip, Wii, and Xbox!!!! :)



This Ashley Massey girl is officially moving down here to Westminster. And she has a Disney pass now. WHAT GREAT JOY!!! :)