Natasha's Monkeys

by



Guys, seriously.
Check out Natasha's Sock Monkey shop. I'm going to buy one after I blog this.

She's been making sock monkeys and I remember seeing them on her blog and I freaked out cause they were so cute! So she made a tutorial. I attempted it.... not the best thing ever... it's not cute at all.... I didn't even finish it.

The problem was I didn't know how to sew. I just tried it because I really wanted to make a sock monkey. Haha!

But yeah, she's doing a giveaway! Go to her blog and enter!



^^ that button leads to her blog.

But if you like this button better, then click this one:



... both lead to the same blog. Go figure.

Well I'm going to go buy one now.
I really don't know which one to get:( I thought I liked the dark gray with cream hearts scarf but then I started liking the orange one as well and it's baby sized!!:) Which is cuterr but then I also like that one.. and that other one.. and that other one.... hmmm.................

AND IT'LL BE FROM THE UK!
Where Daniel is at:) yeah, thats riiiight!