Pray for Joe Le

by

So I came home from Disneyland last night and heard about my past best friend missing.
Joe Le was hiking and while on the rocks with the ropes as support, he fell into the water and was swept away by the strong current. This happened 1:30PM yesterday... he's still missing now.

I admit, I thought it was an April Fool's joke. Then I started realizing it was true so I texted bunches of my close friends and got them to go help find Joe. His sister organized a Search Party at 5AM. It was 3AM when I finally got everything done and went to sleep for a half an hour. Then got ready to search for Joe.


I know, I look too happy when a friend is missing. It was so dark and we had to drive SO far (San Gabriel Canyon). My car can't even drive that far and my parents would kill me if I drove it! But I did it for Joe. And I never driven so much, through winding mountain roads and fast freeways before....


We searched and searched and got to sit on the back of a pick up truck.
Once again, we look too happy.

Then I got into a car accident. I slammed my head against the window and now have a big bump. I was doing a u-turn (I admit, it was illegal but there were no signs and the double yellow lines disappeared! It had a space to turn!) and in the middle of doing a u-turn, a car BEHIND me slams into the drivers side. She was driving wayy too fast, right? There are even skid marks on the road!
My damage (can't even open the doors!):


And this is her damage:


ANNNNDD then this is when my parents found out I drove the car that far and got in an accident. Whoops.

click on these links for more info about Joe Le.
For the News info, click here.

For the Facebook Event, click here.