Cool Kid

by

I'm sitting here alone at Starbucks, cross legged and blogging.
Doesn't that sound cool?


Anyways. Last night I made my tip jar a donation jar to Joe's family.


I made $25. I took a picture of the jar with money but for some reason, it's not in my phone anymore. There were five $1 bills and one $20 bill. Amazing how people's heart are still so big and warm in this messed up world. It's still sort of unbelievable that he's gone. Many people are feeling guilty now, including me. For what we have done to Joe when all he has been is a good person. We suck. We really do.

I'm sitting at a spot where I can look out the big window and see people come up from the escalator. People watching is the weirdest hobby I have. I wonder how their life is... When I people watch, I always wonder how their life is going to end. I know, what a sick mind I have but after this Joe incident... I don't think I want to think of that anymore. But I still just can't help it.

I want an email from Daniel already. It's transferred week so email day is Wednesday (tomorrow!). I waited forever on Monday... like an idiot:( I just want to hear from him.

Today is Tom's One Day Without Shoes. I forgot and am wearing flats. But I'm looking at everybody's feet right now. They're not naked. Not even one. darn people. But what can I say? I'm wearing shoes myself.. WOW A GIRL IS WEARING TOMS. And another! Today is the day where you you go barefooot FOR TOMS!!!!!

When I finally find somebody who is barefeet, I'm taking off my flats. Take off these bad boys!!!!



Hey look! Another girl wearing TOMS!






[edit]
OH OH, FIVE MINUTES AFTER I POSTED THIS, A GIRL WALKS BY BAREFEET WITH NO CAREEE!!


Oh wow, I'm an idiot. This girl behind me has been barefeet the whole time!