Dreams.

by

You know the feeling you have when you're dreaming of your missionary?
That wonderful feeling of getting to talk to him again and just seeing his handsome self?

Well I just had that.

I haven't dreamt of Daniel for I think 2 months. Or maybe even more. It's weird. But I finally did last night. We were talking. He was dressed in one of my favorite outfits (for some reason, it was normal for missionaries to dress like that and yes, he was still a missionary in my dream). We were at a grocery store, I believe (!?!?!?!) and were hiding under something because he wasn't allowed to talk to me... I think. It was great!!! Then the moment I woke up, I cried.

I don't want to dream of Daniel anymore!!!!!!!!! I hate the feeling I get AFTER the dream!! I just missed him more and realizing that the wondrous moment that I just had with Daniel was all made up and in my head saddened me:( Oh well.

Here's a random video of Daniel and I. This was made last January... I love how I don't even look like that anymore and I love how... Daniel has gained some weight since then LOL!!