Drum! Drum! Drum!

by

So as my first very official blog. I decided I'm going to dedicate it to introducing the beginning of Daniel and my relationship. I mean, this is sort of an introduction to this blog so I might as well introduce what I'm going to be talking about majority of the time. Sounds good? Yes, yesss...

So I noticed this boy in my sophomore year (2006, I believe..) This year was when I was obsessed with British boy or anything that has to do with England/London/Britain/etc. I tried to dress like them, tried to talk like them, was heads of heels for boys with an English accent. EVERYTHING! So this boy was in my Basic Algebra class. I thought he was cute. I thought he looked English or might even be English. This boy was no longer the British boy... I found out he was now Daniel Andrews... who did not have an English accent or wasn't even from the UK! This was disappointing but I still thought he was super cute. He didn't notice me the whole year. Well, he rememered a girl sitting in front of the overhead projector and was hit with water whenever our teacher sprayed water to clean the overhead (yes, that was me). He didn't even know I existed! He was the guy who sat in the very corner, next to the door. He was always sleeping. Laying his head on top of his Dickies drumline jacket (as shown in the picture). And he was always the first one out the door when the bell rings. Anyways! So yes, he didn't know I existed. What a bummer but I soon forgot about this boy for quite a while until I joined drumline the beginning of my junior year. He was drum captain! But I wasn't interested in him at all. I still thought he was cute. I was interested in one of his best friends when I first joined drumline (who was drum captain with him). Daniel went out with 2 of my friends (one of them being my best girl friend now!) during this time (but not at the same time!!). They came to me for advice when their relationship with Daniel got rocky. I tried helping but the end result of the relationship wasn't good... and I promise, I didn't try to sabotage their relationship or anything! I was into another guy then!! Daniel didn't notice me until the middle of the year. I know, what a great drum captain! He's suppose to know member of the drumline!! The end of junior year was when we started talking and hanging out. I remember a lot of it started at the band banquet. We all wanted to hang out afterwards and only had one car. I volunteered to sit in the back of the car (trunk) and Daniel and Derrick followed. We were way squished and Daniel was next to me. I started developing feelings for him again! So... I sorta pretended to fall asleep on his shoulders :) He said the moment I laid my head on his shoulders, he started going "Oh my gosh, she's sleeping on me! How cute!!" over and over in his mind. So he hung out with me and my friends a lot after school ended and he asked me out on June 21, 2008. Hm, I sorta said "Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no." and was confusing him... I was confusing myself!! Well yes, and now 2 years and 8 months later, we're still happily together! AND GOING STRONG! We did break up in January 2010 because he was going on a mission soon. We still acted like a couple though and he re-asked me out while he was on his mission. Well, that's it for now! I need to study before I hafta go to work. I hope this story didn't bore you very much!! I wish our story was more exciting:(